Elliott Elementary PTA
Welcome to the website for the Elliott Elementary PTA in McKinney, Texas!
We strive to bring together the parents of students at Elliott Elementary in Frisco ISD with the teachers to enrich their Elliott experience and ensure every student treasures their time at Elliott.
The PTA is working hard to come up with ways to help the Students at Elliott during the school closures. We plan to post any information we have on this page. If you have any questions or have any ideas, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org We'd love any feedback you may have.
The Online Auction has been temporarily postponed while to focus on more important things. Thank you for your understanding. We'll provide a new date for this when the time is right.
Where to go for Lunch and Breakfast
Frisco ISD will be providing "To Go" meals to students of FISD beginning Monday afternoon, March 16th, at the sites listed below. At the time of pickup, a packaged lunch for the day will be provided as well as a breakfast for the following day. Meals will be provided free of cost. The student(s) must be present and provide their name/student ID number.
- Hunt MS: 4900 Legendary Drive, Frisco, TX 75034
- Lawler MS: 12921 Rolater Road, Frisco, TX 75034
- Pearson MS: 2323 Stonebrook Parkway, Frisco, TX 75036
- Roach MS: 12499 Independence Parkway, Frisco, TX 75036
- Scoggins MS: 7070 Stacy Road, McKinney, TX 75070 (Closest to Elliott)
- Trent MS: 13131 Coleto Creek Drive, Frisco, TX 75033
Meals may be picked up from the sites between 11:30 am - 12:30 pm, Monday-Friday. Pickup site will be located at the front of the campus by the flagpole.
If you are interested in participating in this pickup meal program, please complete the form below so we are aware of the number of meals to have available at each site.
The district has not released their eLearning plan just yet but in the meantime here are some resources:
McKinney Public Library
With a library card, you'll be able to access thousands of eBooks, eMagazines, eAudiobooks, and more!
How to Help While the School is Closed
The LovePac and FastPac programs are set up to get the needed food items to these kids for the coming weeks, but they are in need of food donations. Our PTA President, Ruth Bakken, and her husband have offered to host a drop off box on their front porch and your PTA Board will make sure the food is delivered to the donation locations.
Drop Off Address: (Box on front Porch)
3521 Copper Ridge Dr
McKinney, TX 75070
Here are the items needed for LovePacs:
- Ramen Noodles
- Canned Soup
- Boxed Mac N Cheese
- Canned Pasta (Ex. Chef Boyardee)
- Canned Meat (tuna or chicken)
- Oatmeal Packs
- Granola bars
Here are the items needed for FastPacs:
- Canned Tuna/Chicken/Vienna Sausages
- 15oz Soup/Chili/Beans (Vegetarian Options Welcome!)
- 15oz can Vegetable
- 15oz can Fruit
- 15oz can Ravioli/Spaghettio’s
- Individual size Easy-Mac/Ramen
- Individual size Oatmeal Packets/Breakfast Bars
- Individual size Cheez-its, Pretzels, Goldfish
- Individual size Rice Krispie Treats, Cookies, Fruit Snacks
Fastpacs also has an Amazon Wish List: